- Process incoming correspondence in Docushare queues, by sending to collection floor for further follow-up, responding with a letter or sending account to RML queue for client data.
- Process incoming faxes by updating DBCC, imaging to Docushare, and forwarding info to the appropriate party for follow up.
- Processes all of the Disputes and ID Disputes that come through E-Oscars.
- Creates and mails out all necessary outgoing debtor mail.
- Logs all incoming bankruptcy paperwork in DBCC and forwards onto client where necessary
- Keeps management informed of area activities and of any significant problems.
- Data research and multitasking; must be able to read client notes, maneuver thru the collectors working screen,
- Data entry; must learn company standard abbreviations and codes
- Skip tracing
- Attend all training classes (must pass all training tests given)
- Self-motivated and results-oriented
- Other duties as assigned
Education/Certification: High school graduate.
Strong business letter writing skills.
A basic understanding of data entry.
1 year of clerical and/or data entry experience.
Intermediate to Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Word
Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel
Well organized and detail oriented.
Proficient typing ability.
Able to use standard office machines.
Excellent grammar, spelling and writing skills.
Type 45wpm accurately
Ability to proofread and correct documents
Wage range Offered: $13.00-$15.00 (hourly rate is based on experience and is NOT NEGOTIABLE)