- Heavy outbound calling via auto-dialer and manual dialing;
- Expected to meet and maintain a minimum of contacts per hour, and meet paperwork mode, pause time and other productivity standards.
- Data research and multitasking; must be able to read client notes, maneuver thru the collectors working screen and client portal, payment portal, listen, and talk simultaneously
- Ability to navigate in multiple computer systems while interacting with the customer
- Data entry; must learn company standard abbreviations and codes
- Problem solving and negotiating; will be required to gather information from the consumer as well as information from the account and figure out the best possible solution
- Hit assigned monthly goals and collection quotas
- Escalate calls when necessary; must be able to recognize when a call needs to be escalated for a second talk off
- Basic computer navigation and use; must be able to utilize multiple windows to complete tasks
- Attend all training classes (must pass all training tests given)
- Self-motivated and results-oriented
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in a collection/call center environment
- Ability to work with uncooperative or difficult people in a professional manner to obtain positive results.
- Experience/training in standard computer applications (e.g. word processing, databases, and the internet).
- Medical and/or clerical experience, education and/or training is a plus
- Must have ability to adapt to fast paced, dynamic environment
Wage range Offered: $13.00-$16.00 (hourly paid is based on experience and is NOT NEGOTIABLE)